We’re hosting two types of hearing health events in cities across the country.
- Seminar – an educational event where you can:
- Attend hearing loss education sessions and ask questions
- Meet cochlear implant users, doctors and audiologists
- Learn how cochlear implants are covered by Medicare, most insurance plans, and may be covered by Medicaid
- Chat with Cochlear – a small, informal gathering where you can:
- Speak one-on-one with cochlear implant and Baha® users about their hearing journey and experience with Cochlear technology
- Learn how cochlear implants and Baha are covered by Medicare, most insurance plans, and may be covered by Medicaid
- Get answers to your questions to help you make the best decisions
Join us at an event near you!
- Click Seminar Details to find more information.
- Click Register Now to sign up to attend.
Can’t Attend? Click here for more information and next steps
Wednesday, May 22
Oak Brook, IL
Event Type: SeminarSee Seminar Details